What can you do to help?
- Adopt one of our dogs
- If you are not in a position to adopt a dog why not sponsor one. It can make a great present for someone special. You can make a one-off donation or a regular donation and help to make like easier for one of our dogs
- We sometimes look for foster families to look after puppies or dogs for short periods of time. If you think you might be interested in doing this please let us know on our contact page
- Donate straight to our veterinary account at Muscat Vets
- We are always looking for donations of bedding (blankets and quilts), dog food (wet and dry), dog treats, collars, leads and toys
- Our volunteers regularly hold car boot sales and table top sales to raise money. Please leave a message on our contact page for information on how you can donate your second-hand goods
- Give up some of your time to help out at the kennels. We need adult volunteers to help with socialising the dogs, walking them and giving them some well-earned attention!
- For younger volunteers why not get involved in fundraising with your school. Leave a message on our contact page and we will help you with ideas
- Occasionally we need a volunteer to look after a dog that's recuperating for a few days. Leave a message for us if you can help with this